Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Lily Designs Letter to Santa

Did I mentioned, that I am also a HUGE fan of LILY Designs?

I love her kits, Designs and she does such beautiful photo's. Just a multi talent :)
Finally I got my very first kit from Lily's beautiful Designs.
And of course I'd love to share with all of you my Layout.

Here my Layout with "Letter to Santa" by "Lily Designs"
(photo by DeviantART)

I would as always appreciate your comments,

if you like, leave me some here

I am so excited, my Layout made it into the GSO of DST

thank you so much mary89


You can get her fantastic new kit here

1 comment:

Angeljet said...

I can certainly understand why you like Lily Design. Her kits are fantastic. I haven't anything from her yet, but will go to her store some time!
Your LO is great, well deserved GSO!