Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Nanny by Joelle' Designs NEW KIT AND FREEBIE !!!

"The Nanny" by Joelle' Designs
Amazing kit to scrap your indoor & outdoor layouts
54 Elements
16 papers

Available at Scrappity-Doo-Dah






And here my Insperation for you:
Photo by Agah Permadi

Also here a HUGH THANK YOU TO
dziuniaf
for the
GSO
and here my second insperation:
Photo by Ramona Lam (magicaldreamdesigns - me)


And now to the FREEBIE QUICKPAGE - PRAG BOOK PAGE
I hope you all like it and take your time to leave some love!!
You can now download it here
Thank you Joelle'
for making this QP freebie happend
and thank you all for visiting my Blog!
Hope to see you soon again with more fantastic kits and Freebie's.
Ramona

2 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [11 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Glenda said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely work.