Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Blog AWARD and CT NEWS

BLOG AWARD !!!
татьяна Yshko... at yshko blog



Thank you so much, I'm so flattered to receive your BLOG AWARD!!!
Big HUGS and KISSES to you! I was so happy to receive it from you !

The rules of this Award: Put the name and link of who
gave you this award on your blog. Then pass it on to 5
blogs which you think are amazing!

Lily at LilyDesign
Joelle' at
Joelle' Designs
Jeannette at
Jeannette-Dreams
Wendy at
two magical wonders
swathe at
my Creative Corner
Congratulations ladies !!!

Thank you again yshko,


I recieved a wonderful news today from Erika (laras digiworld),
informing me I have been accepted onto her wonderful CT,
Thank you so much Erika, looking forwards to it!

Thank you, you all make beautiful Bloggers and it is a joy to stop by.
But there are also so many others out there who also have fantastic's blog's :)
Big hugs and kisses to all of you wonderful creative people,
Ramona

1 comment:

Tracey said...

thankyou for my award .. wow.. and your blog is gorgeous it's got that soft delicate feel..

congratulations on your place with Joelle's CT.. I also am new at Joelle's.. and loving it..

catch you in the forums my sweet.. :)