Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Joelle Designs "Celebrate You" and a FREEBIE

*** NEW NEW NEW *** Amazing kit*** and a FREEBIE QP!!!

Joelle' Designs
with her brand new Kit
" CELEBRATE YOU"

Available at:


Here my Layout "Celebrate You"


and my second Layout "Celebrate You II"

Photo by photo.net

Ok, I know it has been a while, but I have been so busy over the Holidays...

So here another Brandnew Terrific kit from Joelle' Designs and my QP Freebie,
I know, many of you have been waiting for another QP, so here it is :)
I hope you all like it and please take a few minutes to leave some love
before you get the Freebie QP (here).

Thank you and see you all soon again with more fantastic Kits to come ;)
with Love, Ramona

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Jan. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

Nicole said...

Thank you for the lovely freebie!
Gorgeous!!!

Dana said...

The kit is adorable and so is the page - thank you.

Judy Rice said...

Thanks for the QP.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Hilda said...

thank you so much, I love it. I wish for you a very good and healthy 2010

God bles you

love Hilda

marsie55 said...

Fabulous!! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work! xxx

Angi said...

I love your work! I wish I was on Joelle's CT. I can see why you are on it - you are so very talented.

And thank you for the quick page!