Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm Back =)

Hello everyone,
wondering why I haven't post much lately?
We where on a little Honeymoon to Mexico, Playa del Carmen.
It was really nice.
Just missed our girls soooo much,
that we decided we won't go without them again.
We just spend way too much time thinking of them.


So, anyway, I am back now and full in my element again :) Yeah.


So here an beautiful new kit from


Rakusia Designs,
the name of the kit say's it all
"Soft Beauty"

And you can get this fantastic kit here:

Digiscrap Mania Shop

Photo by undrentide shadow

This Layout made it into the Famous GSO !!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH MONI SINGER,

you totally made my day !!!

Photo by melissa G

Hope you all like it as much as I do.
So talk to you real soon,
then I have just so much to catch up =)


Ramona

No comments: