Saturday, January 3, 2009

I had a wonderful start for my New Year 2009

I finally gotten a new camera. It was a good deal, savings of $150.00 before taxes.



I bought a Nikon D90 with a 18-105 mm lens.
It does 4.5 picture frames in one second (depend on your settings).












Crystal Clear pictures and even without flash are much better then my Sony Super Steady Shot DSC-H2 which I had before my Nikon.


Also I like the settings that you can focus on one person and make everything around it blurry...


I needed a new camera, all the wonderful moments of my daughters I have seen through my eyes and couldn't catch it fast enough with my sony.

Here some pictures made with my Nikon D90. Just to give you an idea....





And here a very interesting Picture ;)


2 comments:

Belinda said...

Congrats on the new camera! You'll have to join in one of the numerous "Project 365" going on now! Happy New Year!

Liz said...

oh hi there sweet..thought you might like to know that i am nearly finished with your quick pages...in that i mean i did a preview for them and they are almost ready to be zipped and uploaded to the store...hope you like them sweet...you should feel proud of yourself...cheers liz